Saturday 2 November 2013

Waterproof - Published Cambridge News 30 Oct0ber 2012



Waterproof

I dropped my mobile into my coffee
And it never worked as well again
It made it come out somewhat frothy
And it spoilt the latte – such a shame
A friend has dropped his into his beer
It made a good splash and wasted some cash
So that glass of lager became rather dear

And my mother has  dropped hers into her tea
A bad idea this as turned out to be
And alas one fell out of the boat in the sea
It slipped over the brink and into the drink
We all watched it sink as it made us think
That why all this happens isn’t quite clear

Some have been cleaned in the washing machine
Or gone one load higher in the hot tumble dryer
And I’ve heard of one that went down the toilet
Not only wet but would certainly spoil it
If it falls in the saucepan you could even boil it
My last one drowned in the Dog’s water bowl
If it wasn’t annoying it would have been droll
*
So clearly the manufacturers ought’a
Make all their cell phones resistant to water


1 comment:

  1. If mobile phones recorded messages , would callers to your beer-dunked phone sound sozzled ...?

    ReplyDelete